Why join us...
If you want to work in an environment where you will really make a difference, Chiltern Academy is for you!
Why choose Chiltern Academy?
- A culture of high expectations and a strong belief that all pupils can achieve exceptional progress no matter what their starting point is.
- Strong routines so that teachers can teach and pupils can learn.
- Positive, friendly and supportive staff- 'The Chiltern Family.'
- Visible, highly-motivated and pupil centred Senior Leadership Team.
- Regular CPD and opportunities to work with other outstanding schools in the Trust.
- Opportunity to work in an exceptional learning environment with state of the art equipment.
- Pupils that are keen to learn!
What our staff say about working at Chiltern Academy...
“Working at Chiltern Academy is a dream. From an excellent support system provided to us by our SLT to being a part of shaping and building futures for all our bright and budding students, Chiltern Academy has been nothing short of a delight."
"I love working at Chiltern Academy. Not only is it a supportive environment to develop your teaching skills, it is a great place with some incredible pupils. Both the staffs and pupils are incredibly welcoming and I can't imagine working in any other school."
"The NQT program at The Chiltern Academy has provided me the support I needed and the opportunity to thrive in my specialism."
"I am thrilled to have created a challenging, achievable and enjoyable scheme of work which is aligned to both real world careers and the GCSE specification."
What Chiltern Academy will offer…
- We will support our colleagues in their professional development to help them progress in their career.
- Our leadership team will support all staff achieve their career goals. We will provide information and opportunities for staff to pursue their own professional development.
- Our staff are supported so they can maximize pupil outcomes and life chances. At Chiltern our staff are aspirational, well informed, effective and forward thinking professionals. To develop this CPD is about meeting individual needs and skills. As a whole school body, our CPD is based around research and working on new ideas to help pupils get the best education possible.
CPD pathway to help staff progress in their careers...