INSPIRING MINDS • BUILDING FUTURES
In PHYSICAL EDUCATION, our curriculum is designed to:
INSPIRE MINDS BY:
- create a passion for sport and a healthy active lifestyle.
- giving students leadership opportunities in lessons and beyond.
- developing imaginative, creative, problem solving and resilient pupils.
- exposing pupils to different and challenging situations within sport and physical activities and encouraging to face them head on.
BUILD FUTURES BY:
- developing self-esteem, confidence and communication skills in leadership situations.
- preparing pupils to have a knowledge of cultural, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual skills in a wide variety of differing situations.
- giving students the tools to understand what makes a healthy active lifestyle and how to build upon this in to adult life.
- giving students analytical skills to assess situations and show resilience if things don’t go to plan.