INSPIRING MINDS • BUILDING FUTURES
In MATHS, our curriculum is designed to:
INSPIRE MINDS BY:
- by delivering challenging and engaging lessons.
- problem solving tasks and activities, pupils are encouraged to use a variety of techniques.
- maths mastery.
- encouraging pupils to ask questions, offer explanations, agreeing or disagreeing and giving reasons is encouraged and welcomed.
- where pupils and teachers both model a variety of mathematical ideas.
- where pupils are encouraged to learn from their mistakes and misconceptions.
BUILD FUTURES BY:
- by linking mathematical concepts across all subjects.
- equipping pupils to take on any 21st century career that involves mathematics.
- using real life examples.
- encouraging all learners understanding the value of mathematics in the real word.
- promoting STEM.