INSPIRING MINDS • BUILDING FUTURES
In ENGINEERING, our curriculum is designed to:
INSPIRE MINDS BY:
giving pupils relevant role models in Engineering.
working with national & international Engineering firms to produce schemes of work.
making every unit of work explicitly link to industry.
introducing pupils to the range of future career options in Engineering and removing their misconceptions about the subject.
providing as much enrichment as possible through extra curricular clubs trips with our pupils as possible.
exposing pupils to the latest engineering stories via an Engineering Blog.
BUILD FUTURES BY:
- improving pupils computer literacy with the latest computer aided design software and manufacturing processes.
- getting pupils the practical skills they will need to succeed in further education and apprenticeships.
- closing the gender gap in the subject. Offering lots of possibilities for both genders in Engineering through university visits and trips.
- developing pupils' presentation skills so they can express themselves and their ideas coherently.
- making pupils sustainability conscious in all they do.
Click above to download overview