INSPIRING MINDS • BUILDING FUTURES
In COMPUTER SCIENCE, our curriculum is designed to:
INSPIRE MINDS BY:
- researching the latest developments in modern computing.
- identifying careers in STEM and relevant skills
- pushing boundaries to overcome challenges faced in the technology sector and beyond.
- engaging in cross curricular STEM activities.
- embarking on independent research projects as a ‘deeper dive’ to the main curriculum.
- participating in and attending prestigious finals of national STEM competitions.
BUILD FUTURES BY:
- applying newly acquired knowledge to innovate and solve ‘real world’ problems and by doing so develop a sought after skillset.
- developing a lifelong curiosity for ‘how something works’ and ‘how something can be improved upon’
- refining and perfecting the skills of Conjecture and Hypothesis
- retaining resilience and courage to try (and be wrong) in the face of adversity
- nurturing a growth mindset and an understanding that Computing is for everyone
Click above to download overview